When exporting elevation data from Equator, we start with the lidar point cloud (the highest-resolution information), and turn it into what you need for your project. You have the option to export data in a variety for formats and resolutions.
- Open the “Topography” menu in the top ribbon
- Select a dataset from the drop down menu
- Zoom into your area of interest
- Check if there is data coverage (a black transparent polygon covers your site)
- If there is no coverage, try a different dataset or check back soon (we are always adding more data)!
- Expand the “Export from Equator” section of the menu on the left
- Select an export format
- Follow the instructions on screen to draw a polygon around your site and specify the resolution.
Note: The greater the area or resolution, the longer the processing time will be. You will need to provide your email to use this feature, so that we can send you a notification when the job has completed as well as a link to download the data.