Source Your Contour Data
If you already have a contour data, skip to the next step.
If you need a contour data, you can source it from Equator with the following steps:
- Sign-in or Create an Account in Equator
- Search for your site location by using the search bar or zooming in
- Create a site boundary using the +NEW SITE button. Select from the default rectangle options or create your own boundary. Don’t forget to name your site!
- Under the Data tab, select Contour from DWG. Choose your parameters and select Generate.
- Your Contour Layer is stored in the Layers tab under your site.
- To download, select the download button (down arrow). Choose your parameters and select ‘Process’.
- The contour file of your site will appear in your Downloads folder (or whichever folder you have directed your downloads to go) in a zipped folder. Unzip the folder before moving onto the next step.
Creating contours to download as a drawing file (.dwg) in Equator